1. You must live in Ohio or within 2 hours of the border of Ohio. We require all potential adopters to have a home visit. If you live in any surrounding states (MI, IN, KY, WV, PA) PLEASE contact us first before filling out an application so we can be sure we have someone in your area to do a home visit.
2. All other dogs in your home MUST be spayed or neutered. Exceptions are made for dogs who cannot be spayed or neutered due to medical reasons.
3. All pets currently in the home MUST be up-to-date on all required shots before applying to adopt. We do call your vet and check, and not having your pet's shots updated will delay your application significantly.
4. You must be over the age of 24 to adopt. There are no exceptions to this rule.
5. We require an adoption donation for each dog, ranging from $200 to $850. The donation amount depends on factors including age and health at time of adoption. We do NOT accept payment plans for adoption donations - it must be paid in full